    Does anyone know where they might have gone (and how do I get them back)???

    TIA
    Pete

    iampeteclayton, Jun 1, 2004

  2. iampeteclayton

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Pete, I believe for those "extra" details to show, your pics have to be in a
    "pictures" folder, not just a standard folder. Same with MP3's. Check in the
    "My Pictures" folder, and in the "My Music" folder, and see if your extra
    details are showing there.

    And if you have a pictures folder *not* in My Pictures, and you want these
    details, right-click on the folder, select "Properties", and then the
    "Customize" tab. Set your template according to the type of files in the
    folder (i.e., same with music, videos, etc.)

    Also, I think if you have "mixed" content, the extra details may be
    disabled, or will only show for what was put in the folder first.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2004