    _beforehand._

    " I see no reason at all to believe the above is true - in either case, the
    knowledge or the work."

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004

  2. jim mcaloon

    shadow self Guest

    Please accept my ever-so-humble apologies. I thought I was reading
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, not 24hour.insult.newbs.and.bitch.at.each.other.

    °Mike°, you're a cock-knocker. Mara, you smell like mushrooms.

    There, is that better? Do I fit in now?

    shadow self, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Are you sitting down? <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 3, 2004
  4. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    I recycled that one from when I said it to my former stalker.

    Looking back, maybe that wasn't such a good line to use after all... <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 3, 2004
  5. jim mcaloon

    °Mike° Guest

    In an ideal world, perhaps. Some ISPs seem to use the nearest
    zoological gardens for recruitment.

    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  6. jim mcaloon

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:44:23 -0500, in
    <>
    shadow self scrawled:

    Grow up, FFS.

    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  7. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    Yes. Should I duct-tape myself down to the chair?

    "Ah, surely it can't be _that_ high, can it?"

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  8. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    Oh, I don't know. The "joint" inference seemed to fit quite well, in this

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  9. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    So I've noticed.

    <giving the ol' one-finger salute at RR, Level3, Exodus, and Comcast, among
    others>

    "Which is actually being quite a bit nicer than they deserve."

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  10. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    I note that proof still has not been supplied. ;)

    "It _is_ rather tipping the scales in the other direction. Way, WAY in the other
    direction, in fact. LOL"

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  11. jim mcaloon

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    :: On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:29:15 -0600, in
    :: <>
    :: Mara scrawled:
    ::
    ::: On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 17:57:32 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    :::
    :::: On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 12:24:46 -0500, in
    :::: <>
    :::: shadow self scrawled:
    ::
    :: <snip>
    ::
    ::::: Maybe the ISP for which I work should fire me, then.
    :::::
    ::::: I am just appalled at how someone can request help and have it
    ::::: turn into two guys trying to out-geek each other. One of them
    ::::: even saw my point. But, if you would like to fight for their
    ::::: right to bitch-slap... god knows why... then go right ahead.
    ::::
    :::: The fact that you're offended by a simple disagreement is just
    :::: pathetic. But then, you *do* work for an ISP, or so you claim.
    :::
    ::: I would have thought that if h/sh/it really _did_ work for an ISP,
    ::: h/s/it would have been required to know the barest rudiments of
    ::: what h/sh/it was doing _beforehand._
    ::
    :: In an ideal world, perhaps. Some ISPs seem to use the nearest
    :: zoological gardens for recruitment.

    Hold on, old chap! Some of us would not stoop to that level!!
    ::
    ::: " I see no reason at all to believe the above is true - in either
    ::: case, the knowledge or the work."
    ::
    :: --
    :: I don't, either.

    c.rowlands4, Jan 3, 2004
  12. jim mcaloon

    °Mike° Guest

    If the glove fits...

    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  13. shadow self spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    No. Your insults need serious work. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 3, 2004
  14. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Well, while you are not the only one, I can think of 5 different monitors
    this month... <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 3, 2004
  15. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Yes, but never, ever say something like that to an insane woman who just
    got a section 8 ticket out of the military and blames you for it... <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 3, 2004
  16. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    Side note:

    I wish these posters who insist on using AVG would FIX that damned borked sig.
    GRRR! That's one of my pet peeves.

    "Geez, it's not like it's hard to turn off."

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  17. jim mcaloon

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004
  18. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    She can blame _me_ all she wants. ;)

    "I think she'd find out, in very short order, that she'd bitten off considerably
    more than she could chew. Probably while I was shoving it down her throat and
    making her choke on it. Considering what she did to you, I would have no qualms
    at all about doing just that."

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  19. jim mcaloon

    Mara Guest

    Yes. And thank you very much for posting that. :)

    "Now, as an exercise in curiosity, I'll be watching to see who gets clue - and
    who doesn't."

    Mara, Jan 3, 2004
  20. jim mcaloon

    °Mike° Guest