    and have it come right up. I've checked the settings, it's definitely got
    the right homepage listed. I've even cleared it and reset it in the
    options, but it's still not coming up on the initial try. Any suggestions?

    Chuck, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Chuck

    avalanche Guest

    I'm no genius, but you might mention maybe what you might have done
    (I won't say "While you...") just prior to "the last few days" when it
    started:)

    What if you search it (you should have given us machine and OS) and
    open it from the search?

    "FF icon", I assume, is a shortcut. Try trashing it and creating
    another?

    avalanche, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    I'm no genius, but you might mention maybe what you might have done
    Nothing unsual, meaning basic email and web surfing. No new installs or any
    s/w or h/w upgrades.
    It opens fine that way. It's definitely installed and operates fine once
    it's open. It's frequent, yet random. I'm using XP Pro with SP2.
    Yep, FF icon on the quick launch bar is what I normally use to start it.
    Did that too, no change. It just doesn't want to find the homepage
    sometimes. I wondering if it is something with my cable connection.

    Chuck, Dec 7, 2004