    When trying to change my home page I have found that the general tab from
    Internet options has disappeared.

    Any ideas

    Richard WEBB, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Richard WEBB

    °Mike° Guest

    Close IE and open the registry editor (Start / Run / regedit)
    at the following keys:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    +Software
    +Policies
    +Microsoft
    +Internet Explorer
    +Control Panel

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    +Software
    +Policies
    +Microsoft
    +Internet Explorer
    +Control Panel

    Look for an entry (in the right hand window) called GeneralTab.
    Either right click on it and change it to 0 (zero), or delete it.

    °Mike°, Nov 26, 2003