Missing from Transcript

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Nov 4, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello all,

    I logged in to the MCP member site today. Brought up my transcript (just to
    have a look) & both my MCSA 2003 & MCSE 2003 certs are gone! This is a copy
    of my transcript:

    Microsoft Certification Status

    Credential Certification / Version Date Achieved

    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Sep 16, 2004
    Microsoft Windows 2000 Sep 16, 2004
    Microsoft Certified Professional Nov 12, 2003

    Microsoft Certification Exams Completed Successfully

    Exam ID Description
    298 Designing Security for....
    294 Planning, Implementing,....
    293 Planning and Maintaining....
    292 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment....
    216 Implementing and Administering....
    218 Managing a Windows 2000 Network....
    215 Installing, Configuring,...
    210 Installing, Configuring,....

    As can be seen, all i have now is the base MCP & MCSA on Windows 2000.

    I have recieved the paper cert, wallet card, got the "congratulations"
    e-mail from MS etc....after passing the last exam.
    Has anyone ever come across this before?

    Any help appreciated.
    Thx
    AD.

    Guest, Nov 4, 2007

  2. Guest

    John R Guest

    The same thing happened to me. My MCSE credential disappeared. I called
    the regional service center and they said on Oct 18, there was an update to
    Microsoft's MCP database that had some of these effects, and I should check
    it in a few days later. I checked on Monday last week and my transcript was
    back to normal.

    Call your regional service center.

    John R

    John R, Nov 5, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks John.
    Rang the RSC this morning & they did say there was a problem. Will check
    back later in the week & MCSE should be back.

    Cheers
    Al.

    Guest, Nov 5, 2007