    a complete system reload? I have installed all windows components through
    add remove programmes, windows components. Rebooted, but all to no avail.
    Anyone help?

    Guest, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Run sfc /scannow in run dialog box

    Simas Kvilius, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Done but it has made no difference, any other thoughts please?

    Guest, Dec 19, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you for your help, I have just checked settings between computers and
    realised that Cklinet for Microsoft Networks was not installed. I have
    installed it and hey presto! All working fine now.

    Guest, Dec 19, 2005
  5. Guest

    bdizzle

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Make sure SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support is installed.

    bdizzle, Jun 1, 2017