    indeed does. What gives?

    Is it possible to add the calendar to the Windows version?

    Hallvard

    Hallvard Tangeraas, Sep 29, 2004

  2. David Harrison, Sep 29, 2004

  3. The comments on that page are not very encouraging.
    I tried the "Sunbird" calendar and it was useless. So I have to keep
    Outlook for nothing more than the calendar.

    William W. Plummer, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Just went to the project homepage
    (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html) and installed
    it from there. No problems so far -- installed a few external calendars,
    scheduled weekly stuff, and so on without glitch.

    I've seen a few skin-related problems before but little else. Anyway, as
    a percentage of user base, a dozen or so complaints aren't excessive.

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Sep 29, 2004
  5. Hallvard Tangeraas

    Adrian Guest

    It really is worth reading this ng!
    I installed the version for Mozilla 1.7 under windows, restarted Mozilla
    and added a few appointments. So far so good.
    Thanks for the tip.

    --
    ~Adrian
    My home page:

    Adrian, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Does it support recurring appointments? Drag and drop from mail or
    news items? How about network meeting scheduling?

    William W. Plummer, Sep 29, 2004
  7. Don't know, but you could check the site. There must be a feature list.

    How about network meeting scheduling?

    It'll pick up (and edit?) shared calendar files on an LDAP server, if
    that's of any use. I imagine that would do the trick. Again, it's worth
    check on the site.

    cheers,

    David

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

    David Harrison, Sep 29, 2004
  8. There is a ng just for the calendar:

    Andreas

    Panjandrum -- http://www.bartleby.com/61/47/P0044700.html

    To contact me remove the NOSPAM

    Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum, Sep 29, 2004