    Seabiscuit Monday and School of Rock Wednesday.

    TIA,

    Jugular

    Jugular, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Jugular

    Marci Guest

    Unfortunately, the lack of inserts seems to be the latest trend. I'm
    sure we can look forward to more of the same.

    Marci, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Boy, this is becoming a cliche on AVD. Yes, lots of DVDs these days
    come without booklets, especially MGMs. Since most of these inserts are
    just promos or chapter listings it's no big deal to me. I find that few
    booklets, even the ones with essays and behind-the-scenes material, are
    little more than fluff. Exceptions include Red Dwarf, and virtually
    every Criterion release.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Jugular

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Well, remove the DVD cover and scan it. Print it out, cut it to size, stick
    it on the inside. BAM! Instant insert.

    Pug Fugley, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Jugular

    Bernie Guest

    add 2 more that i got recently
    Wonderland
    Star Trek 6

    Bernie, Mar 4, 2004
  6. Jugular

    Richard C. Guest

    They are not missing.
    They don't have any.

    ==================
    : I have purchased three DVDs recently that don't have a booklet inside.
    : I was hoping someone could confirm whether or not they are supposed
    : to... and if they are, perhaps how I could get replacements:
    :
    : Gangs of New York
    : Seabiscuit
    : School of Rock
    :
    : It's really starting to piss me off, especially since I bought

    Richard C., Mar 4, 2004
  7. Jugular

    CLOSEDOWN8 Guest

    I say if they're gonna put something worthwhile in there, go for it, but if
    they're just gonna stick a piece of paper with the coverart on one side and the
    chapter stops on the other, I don't mind if they skip it at all.

    CLOSEDOWN8, Mar 4, 2004
  8. Jugular

    jayembee Guest

    Well, speaking personally, I rather like having a printed
    chapter list that I can glance at while the movie's in play.
    But it's certainly not something essential.

    On the other hand, I just can't help thinking that those
    clips on the inside of the case are just going to waste... :)

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Mar 4, 2004
  9. Jugular

    Jugular Guest

    I use the Case Logic books for my DVD collection - the pages have a
    slot for the disc on one side and a transparent slot for the booklet
    on the other, so it kind of sucks and is an inconveniece, but I'll
    have to do what I did for those old WB DVDs (the ones in the cardboard
    cases) and print my own out.

    Thanks to all who replied.

    Jugular

    Jugular, Mar 4, 2004