    where I was previously, which is much more convenient. Is there a way to
    get Firefox to copy this behavior? I don't know, maybe it is a FF extension
    I have installed causing this behavior.

    History Fan, Nov 22, 2006

  2. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    I don't know, maybe it is a FF extension I have installed causing this.

    Nope, it can't be an extension. I just ran FF in safe mode, and it
    replicates the same behavior.

    History Fan, Nov 22, 2006

  3. It probably occurs on some sites and not others. It has to do with
    faulty coding in the page.

    The workaround is to open these links in new tabs, rather then the same
    tab. Then, when you return to the original tab, its always right where
    you left it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 22, 2006
  4. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    It probably occurs on some sites and not others. It has to do with faulty
    Yeah, you're right. I just visited Walmart.com, browsed back and
    forth on some items, and I didn't lose my position on the page.

    History Fan, Nov 22, 2006