    Will post my experience with the scanner as soon as I get it installed and my
    hands stop shaking from exitment.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jul 18, 2003

  2. SNIP
    That would be appreciated, especially if you have some Provia to scan, with
    and without the built-in diffuser. A comparison with an earlier scan of
    Color negative film would also reveal the reduced grain aliasing you should
    get from the higher resolution.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jul 19, 2003

  3. HRosita

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,
    Sorry,
    I stopped using slide film about 8 years ago. Most of my slides are Velvia and
    Kodak.
    Right now I am having trouble installing the scanner on a Win98 system. It
    keeps asking for the Win CD but still cannot find the file.
    I am getting a new PC in about 10 days so that is not a big deal. For now I
    will install it on a laptop running XP.

    Rosita

    HRosita, Jul 19, 2003
  4. SNIP
    Although the documentation indicates Win98 and up, I wouldn't be surprised
    if it needs the Win98 SE as a minimum, due to the improved USB support.
    That will probably work more stable anyway. Good luck and enjoy what seems
    to be a cool tool.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jul 19, 2003