    a little more drastic. I am not a photo pro, so just asking. Know any
    honest repair places, just in case I need one <G>?

    Thanks

    Jack Edmunds, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Could be anything really, and yes, needs professional repair.

    You didn't mention how long you've had the camera. Under warranty? Did you
    purchase an extended warranty at the store you bought it from?

    Greg

    DigitalCameraBasics, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Jack Edmunds

    Jack Edmunds Guest

    Thanks! No longer in warranty and did not purchase the extended warranty.

    --
    Remove NoSpam for e-mail

    Jack Edmunds, Oct 5, 2003