    adjust to those problems?

    Thanks,

    Buggs

    buggs, May 16, 2005

  2. buggs

    John Bean Guest

    1. Enjoy your A2, as I did when I owned mine.
    2. Don't troll newsgroups.
    3. Repeat 2 until it sinks in.

    John Bean, May 16, 2005

  3. I sent mine back for a refund, as I couldn't live with the camera. I
    bought a Panasonic FZ5 and have been delighted with it, although I would
    prefer the manual zoom ring and viewfinder from the Minolta.

    David

    David J Taylor, May 17, 2005
  4. buggs

    Morton Klotz Guest

    What deficiencies are you finding? I have had mine for most of a year
    now and I am very satisfied with it. I am able to make 13x18 inch
    prints that look as good as anything I ever got from a medium format
    film camera.

    Morton Klotz
    Placerville, California

    Morton Klotz, May 17, 2005