    no success.any ideas or recommendations for a network card would be much
    appreciated.
    tia

    velc, Apr 17, 2005

  2. velc

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't know what's been advised previously, but have you
    tried disabling the miniport in the BIOS?

    In <426282df$0$581$>,

    °Mike°, Apr 17, 2005

  3. velc

    velc Guest

    hi mike
    yes mike I have tried that didn't make any difference the connection still
    pointed to it.the comp just doesn't seem to see the USB modem.

    velc, Apr 17, 2005
  4. velc

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 17, 2005