    Can a non-DBA pass this exam? Just took the self-eval ... ouch!

    Thanks,
    Dave

    =?Utf-8?B?TXkgRGlzcGxheSBOYW1l?=, Jun 11, 2007

  2. 70-445 is an MCTS exam. The minimum passing score for these exams is 700.
    Please understand that this does NOT neccessarily correspond to a 70% score
    as there are weighting and other factors that the exam software considers in
    assigning a score based on your testing performance.

    The maximum score per-exam is variable as each exam is different and the
    number and difficulty of questions you are being assigned on your particular
    attempt at the exam may also be different.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Jun 14, 2007

  3. RE: Minimum Passing Score for 070-445 BI - Implementation and Main

    Thanks Wayne! Very helpful.

    Dave

    =?Utf-8?B?TXkgRGlzcGxheSBOYW1l?=, Jun 15, 2007