    center! Just thought you'd like to know.

    Mark Crowe
    MCSD, MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCT

    Mark_Crowe, Oct 17, 2003

  2. What, No MCSA ?? Come on man, whats the hold up ?

    J/K...jealous reaction

    Christopher A. Blanchard, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Mark,

    Do you know of any Training Centers with a tech school or
    University affiliation? Thinking of a creative way to
    use my company's tuition reimbursement $$ for 2003 before
    the end of 2003, (use it or lose it) and I'd like to take
    one or two MS cert classes but need an accredited
    University's affiliation to pull it off. Specifically
    interested in MS2710, MS2389, or any of the electives
    associated with the MCSD path. I've set up training with
    our local Microsoft Training Center for remote students at
    my company - using Netmeeting and a conference bridge - so
    if any other training center has such a University /
    school affiliation, maybe I can take the class remotely as
    well...

    - Tom Jakubowski
    PE, PMP, Net+

    Tom Jakubowski, Oct 30, 2003