Millennium Season 1-3 DVD for only $99.99

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MCollins.tvaddicts, Jul 31, 2007.

  1. MCollins.tvaddicts, Jul 31, 2007

  2. MCollins.tvaddicts

    Rich Clark Guest

    Or, instead of buying these bootlegs, you could just go to Amazon or
    any other legitimate retailer and buy the official releases for less
    than $75.

    Rich Clark, Jul 31, 2007

  3. MCollins.tvaddicts

    Sterculius Guest

    I bought all 3 seasons new at Best Buy for $19.99 each.

    Sterculius, Jul 31, 2007
  4. MCollins.tvaddicts

    Rich Clark Guest

    Yeah, I got mine for even less during one of the periodic Fox box sales, but
    there doesn't seem to be one going on right now. Regular price is still 25%
    cheaper than this bozo's boot site.

    Rich Clark, Jul 31, 2007