[mildly OT] This is too funny!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike T., Jul 30, 2005.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., Jul 30, 2005

  2. Mike T.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I hope she starts over...she's off to a *really* bad start <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Mike T.

    old jon Guest

    old jon, Jul 30, 2005
  4. Mike T.

    FML Guest

    ....and she is putting her wisdom on a CD for sale!
    WOW!! it has to be a gag, right?

    FML, Jul 30, 2005
  5. Mike T.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    If it is, she *still* needs a new writer <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 30, 2005
  6. Mike T.

    Scraggy Guest

    It's so good I've just donated Z(imbabwe)$ 30,000 via Paypal

    Scraggy, Jul 30, 2005
  7. Mike T.

    elaich Guest

    Here's my favorite part:

    "Every Hard drive has a unique IP address. An IP address is used by the
    internet so the governmnet can keep track of you. That way if someone is
    doing something illegal, such as hacking, the government or police can
    identify this person by their IP address, simmilar to a cars liscence
    plate."

    She says she's not answering emails any more. I wonder why??? ;)

    elaich, Jul 30, 2005
  8. Mike T.

    philo Guest

    wow...
    an excellent joke...
    just hope she was not serious !!!!

    philo, Jul 30, 2005
  9. After reading what she says about a HD I'm not sure a writer could
    come with that <g>!

    Top

    Top (retired), Jul 30, 2005
  10. Mike T.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    LOL! It was pretty bad. I shot off a quick email begging her *not* to
    publish ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 30, 2005
  11. Holy shit...

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 30, 2005
  12. Mike T.

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Exactry...

    Toolman Tim, Jul 30, 2005
  13. Mike T.

    Lookout Guest

    Lookout, Jul 30, 2005
  14. Mike T.

    PC Guest

    I love this one:

    " A C.P.U.'s speed is measured by the amount of busses it has "

    PeeCee

    PC, Jul 31, 2005
  15. What amazed was that there was names on the list of people that sent
    her "donations". Course those might not be true names but still ...
    What a duffus scam atempt. lol

    Top

    Top (retired), Jul 31, 2005
  16. Top (retired), Jul 31, 2005
  17. Mike T.

    Render Me Guest

    I want a "pentum"

    Render Me, Jul 31, 2005
  18. Mike T.

    Render Me Guest

    Celeron, Pentium and A.M.D. There are no distinct differences between the
    three, just different brands,

    HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    Render Me, Jul 31, 2005
  19. Mike T.

    gangle Guest

    It's not OT, which means you don't understand this
    newsgroup.

    gangle, Jul 31, 2005
  20. Mike T.

    elaich Guest