    Ralph Mann Guest

    slumpy said:
    :)

    Ralph Mann, Oct 27, 2003

  2. On 27 Oct 2003, slumpy wrote
    I agree - we don't use enough of 'em.

    Shouldn't "shan't" be written as "sha'n't"?

    Why don't we write "I wouldn't've done that", given that we say it that
    way.

    Such stuff is just too complex for words...

    Harvey Van Sickle, Oct 27, 2003

  3. WeeWilly

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Harvey Van Sickle
    continued:
    Best one is "I should of done that" or even "Could you borrow me a
    tenner ?" or even the classic "Learn me how to drive."
    Some people need a slap. Or several.

    slumpy, Oct 27, 2003
  4. On 27 Oct 2003, slumpy wrote
    Yeah -- some people just completely loose the plot...... :)

    Harvey Van Sickle, Oct 27, 2003
  5. WeeWilly

    Ralph Mann Guest

    slumpy said:
    Than their is them what confuze then with than, or is taht than with then.
    ^^^^^^^^^ (deliberate)
    And, "I don't know nothing".

    Ralph Mann, Oct 27, 2003
  6. WeeWilly

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Harvey Van Sickle
    continued:
    They s'h'o'u'l'd'n't be out lose on there own.

    slumpy, Oct 27, 2003
  7. WeeWilly

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ralph Mann continued:
    Chimley.
    Hospikal (honest !).

    slumpy, Oct 27, 2003
  8. WeeWilly

    Ralph Mann Guest

    I aks you :-D

    Ralph Mann, Oct 27, 2003
  9. WeeWilly

    Harrison Guest

    Thats' you're problem, slumpy!

    Harrison, Oct 28, 2003
  10. WeeWilly

    Harrison Guest

    I can easily top all of these.

    My wife worked for social services for years. I'm not sure what the
    British equivalent of that would be.
    Anyway, there was a couple of limited education. They had a baby.
    The hospikal placed a temporary name tag on the baby's wrist tag,
    "Female Jones".
    The family figured the hospikal had named the child for them.
    Thus, Feh-mah-lay Jones came into being.

    Harrison, Oct 28, 2003
  11. WeeWilly

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Harrison said:
    Then there's John Doe (D)ead (O)n (E?)rrival - should be John Doa (D)ead
    (O)n (A)rrival
    And EKG (E)lectro (K?)ardio (G)ram - should be ECG (E)lectro (C)ardio
    (G)ram

    Ralph Mann, Oct 28, 2003
  12. WeeWilly

    Petit Alexi Guest

    [snip]
    I heard that Harrison blows goats.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 28, 2003
  13. WeeWilly

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Harrison continued:
    A classic ;-)

    slumpy, Oct 28, 2003
  14. WeeWilly

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Petit Alexi continued:
    I hear he can blow up any inflatable animal.

    At least he doesn't dangle a tantalising glimpse of a link then run away
    round the back of the bike sheds and hide it.

    slumpy, Oct 28, 2003
  15. WeeWilly

    Petit Alexi Guest

    I heard he was into monkey felching.
    I thought Mara's desperate attempt to dig up some supporting URL's was
    amusing. Like David Brent ('The Office') sneaking off to read up about
    Dostoevsky.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 28, 2003
  16. WeeWilly

    Petit Alexi Guest

    [snip]
    I heard that Harrison licks peanut butter from the back of an orangutangs
    knees.

    He likes the fluffy love, that's what I was told.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 28, 2003
  17. WeeWilly

    Petit Alexi Guest

    Like all those London boroughs that have the dropped h:
    'ackney, 'arrow, 'ousnlow, 'eathrow.

    The only one with an h doesn't need it: Hislington.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 28, 2003
  18. WeeWilly

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Petit Alexi continued:
    Hehe

    Oops, sorry, 'e'e.

    slumpy, Oct 28, 2003