    be excellent and I am hoping this one will be just as good.

    Thanks,
    Brian

    Brian, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Brian

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Assuming you are talking about the Mike Meyers 70-93 Passport book, it
    should be available in October of 2003. However, I don't think any other
    book in the series could possibly be as good as the A+ Passport (wink).

    Paisleyskye, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Yes..you may be right...that A+ books was awesome and passed the two tests
    with great scores...

    October, eh? That is a little late..I want to get going on the Windows
    Server 2003 MCSA ASAP..I wonder which books will be first?

    Brian, Aug 4, 2003