    curious as to why Mike offered this book, when the All-In-One edition is so
    comprehensive and recommended.

    Any readers of the Passport book please weigh in, thanks...

    Gondo, Jul 3, 2005

  2. I am reading it right now, i have noticed a couple of discrepencies but
    nothing serious, its small and compact and great for between appointment
    reading

    Chris

    Chris Oldroyd, Jul 3, 2005

  3. The Centronics end of a parallel cable IS 36 pin.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 3, 2005
  4. My understanding of this is that the Passport book is intended for
    someone who is experienced, to allow him/her to brush up on things,
    while the AIO is for someone starting fresh.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Gondo

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jul 4, 2005
  6. Gondo

    JohnO Guest

    In addition, Mike doesn't write all the Passport books. His name is on them,
    but a lot of those words aren't his. I don't have the A+ one handy, so I
    don't know about it specifically.

    -John O

    JohnO, Jul 6, 2005
  7. Gondo

    Linker3000 Guest

    You are right - a lot of the work is subcontracted to others in the field.

    Linker3000, Jul 6, 2005