    intelligence of the
    American people.

    H.L. Mencken

    Darden, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Firefox 0.9 has an import wizard that makes transferring stuff very
    easy. Why are you using 0.8?

    Leif K-Brooks, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Darden

    Brian Guest

    If there no bookmarks you wish to save in Firefox, then just try copying
    your bookmarks.html file from you Mozilla profile directory over to your
    Firefox profile directory.

    Firefox Profile Info:
    http://texturizer.net/firefox/edit.html#profile

    Mozilla Profile Info:
    http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.5/faq/profile.html#location

    Brian, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Darden

    Darden Guest

    I didn't know 0.9 was available. I'll install it. Thanks!

    --------------------------------------

    No one ever went broke
    underestimating the
    intelligence of the
    American people.

    H.L. Mencken

    Darden, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Darden

    Darden Guest

    I spoke with my son (a PC guru) and he told my how to do exactly that,
    so now I'm using Firefox 0.8 as my browser. I understand, however,
    that 0.9 is available, so I'll consider installing it.

    No one ever went broke
    underestimating the
    intelligence of the
    American people.