    need to get the shares themselves. Any ideas? Veritas Netbackup v8.0
    hasn't been successful as the data is on a NAS and NetBackup see's the
    NAS as an Advanced Data Server and refuses to copy.

    JustMe, Jul 10, 2006

  2. JustMe

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    Try the communities, tool skits, notes and migration info
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/upgrading/w2k/default.mspx

    Of if you hadn't thought of that, hire someone to do it for you.

    Me

    why?, Jul 10, 2006

  3. Haven't seen a good tool skit since "Home Improvement".

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 10, 2006
  4. JustMe

    why? Guest

    LOL, blame yet another new keyboard and going too fast.

    Me

    why?, Jul 11, 2006
  5. JustMe

    JustMe Guest