    Both pc's use outlook express 6
    Please help...

    Hans

    Ano, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Ano

    Boomer Guest

    Posted a little earlier in another thread.

    Complete Clone Backup
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm
    O.E. Backup & Restore.
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

    Backup and restore (OE/IE)
    How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data
    This article describes how to back up and restore your messages,
    Address Book, mail accounts, and news accounts in OE 5 and later.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q270670

    Hope these help.

    Boomer, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Ano