MIG tool for DDR1 interface !

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by quantum_dot, Nov 23, 2006.

  1. quantum_dot

    quantum_dot

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi !

    Has anyone successfully used MIG tool to generate DDR1 controller for spartan3 ?

    I am using MIG 007, Release 6, to generate DDR1 controller for a target spartan 3 (XC3S1000) device, using ISE8.2i platform.

    I have generated two DDR1 controller modules, each with 32 bit interface. To couple effectively a 64 bit interface to the memory.

    I am getting mapping error when I am trying to couple the write_data into the DDR controller. Though the synthesis and translation report are okay. The data to be written is coming from a FIFO.

    Thanks

    quantum_dot

    quantum_dot, Nov 23, 2006