    also works).

    Anybody an idea on how to fix this?

    Thanks, Hendrik

    Hendrik Maryns, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Hendrik Maryns

    Jedi Fans Guest

    about:config in address bar hit enter filter for middle and its
    something like contentload or summin ;), toggle it to false

    Jedi Fans, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Hendrik Maryns

    JamesMZ Guest

    Just type abou:config in location (address) bar and filter for
    middlemouse.contentLoadURL and set the Value to false.

    middlemouse.contentLoadURL
    Determines how to handle middle-clicks in the content area.
    True (default in Linux): Go to whatever address is currently in the
    clipboard
    False (default in all but Linux): Handle middle-clicks normally.

    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050817
    Firefox/1.0+ ID:2005081716

    JamesMZ, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Hendrik Maryns

    JamesMZ Guest

    oops...

    about:config

    if your familiar with about:blank for a blank page, then type
    about:config the same.

    JamesMZ, Aug 18, 2005
  5. JamesMZ schreef:
    I know about about:config and can see the logic behind the defaults, but
    being used to the other action...

    Thanks all!

    --
    Hendrik Maryns