Micrsoft Certified Path to take

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by afata5, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. afata5

    afata5 Guest

    Hey all,

    I am on the road to becoming MCSE. Although i am very happy about
    this, i now need to think about what direction i want to take my course
    in.

    I was thinking about doing a

    ---MCSA Messaging Specialization( Has the 4 courses from the MCSE 2003
    Track)

    ---then taking those courses and finishing up the MCSE Messaging
    Specialization (Has the same 4 courses included and an additional 5
    also included in the MCSE 2003 Track).

    ---Then finishing it off with the rest of the courses to get my MCSE
    2003.

    What do you guys think? Is this the best combination to start with?

    I'd be interested in hearing what you guys think...don't hold back with
    your advice! :)

    Thanks,

    Alex

    afata5, Sep 30, 2005

  2. afata5

    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    you will need your MCSE to get teh MCSE:Messaging...

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005

  3. afata5

    Wayne Guest

    The best combination for you is what *you* feel comfortable doing! Honestly,
    there's no wrong way to earn MCSA/MCSE + Messaging, just pass the exams once
    you feel confident with each of the objectives for that exam.
    Good luck!

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Oct 1, 2005
  4. afata5

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    wrote in @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    okay. nice.

    ohh,, thats very nice.

    Is this the best combination to start with?

    well i think it's very very nice.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2005
  5. afata5

    mmuser Guest

    Hi there,
    Finish your mcse core subjects first. And then consider the
    requirement for messaging specializing subjects.

    mmuser, Oct 7, 2005