    the program license for the person who types the book to
    receive pay?

    Thank you.

    CBrown, Nov 22, 2003

  2. If you own the license you can type whatever you want.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Nov 22, 2003

  3. CBrown

    MCSE World Guest

    Mark hit it right on the nose...if you own the software, you can do just
    about anything within reason you want to....including writing books as some
    of have been known to do on occasion.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com