    option but no such option seems available on MSW. I set the print area and
    also tried copy and paste to 'Word' but still no luck I know the print will
    be small but I need this option can anyone help?

    SS, Jul 9, 2006

  2. SS

    dfrog Guest

    SS,

    Select your whole worksheet, in "Format" menu, select "Column Width", reduce
    this width accordingly so that your data is printed out on 1 sheet.
    If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell, you can also reduce Row
    Height and font size to suit.

    dfrog

    dfrog, Jul 9, 2006

  3. SS

    SS Guest

    I know I can do it that way but i wanted to print all the info in the cells

    SS, Jul 9, 2006
  4. SS

    James Guest

    Unfortunatly, MS Works help itself says you can either put it on landscape
    and/or decrease the margin sizes.

    James, Jul 9, 2006
  5. SS

    dfrog Guest

    Sorry SS, I thought that " If this plays havoc with what shows in each cell,
    you can also reduce Row
    Height and font size to suit" would do just that for you, and James'
    suggestion of reducing margins would be a further help.
    If you've got tons of info you want to show in the cells, this way will do
    it, you already say that you are aware of small print but that is no problem
    to you.
    I'm not aware of any other way

    dfrog

    dfrog, Jul 9, 2006
  6. SS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Get a PDF printing program. Set your paper size to 11x17 (or similar). Print
    to a PDF file. Then open the PDF file and tell it to print on standard size
    paper - it automatically resizes the page to fit.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 9, 2006