    tried pressing the buttons, but can't get these things to properly install.

    Any advice? Thanks in advance,

    smackedass

    smackedass, Aug 4, 2007

  2. smackedass

    Gerard Bok Guest

    Not that I have a Microsoft mouse, but my el-cheapo holds the
    same 'connect' buttons.

    Initialize: Press the one on the dongle. Hold the mouse next to
    the dongle and press the button on the mouse.

    And to swich off the mouse: press and hold the same button,
    untill the led stops blinking.

    Gerard Bok, Aug 5, 2007

  3. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Thank you, Gerard,

    By now, I think that I'm certain that the USB device has failed, as I've
    tried everything in my power, including what you have suggested.

    Thank you, again,

    smackedass

    smackedass, Aug 6, 2007
  4. smackedass