    Server 2003 Enterprise, but how do I get an ISO and license key? Will
    the x64 license key work on the 32-bit version?

    -Greg

    sushibot, Sep 24, 2006

  2. How you obtain license keys and ISOs is all the usual methods. The most
    common usual method for this particular scenario is probably Open License.
    It is my understanding that Open License has cross-licensing rights for
    Server 2003, though I don't pretend to be an expert on licensing.
    Cross-licensing means that you can use either 32-bit or 64-bit, and it
    should have media available for both.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2006

  3. sushibot

    sushibot Guest

    Thanks, Charlie. The hosting companies have special deals with
    Microsoft, so I'm not sure how this would apply. I will ask, however.

    -Greg

    sushibot, Sep 24, 2006