    connect this adapter without the MS software or any place I can download the
    MS software for that adapter for free?

    Thanks.

    Guest, May 22, 2007

  2. Hi
    You need drivers in order to install the Wireless card.
    Windows WZC can replace the manufacturer Wireless manger but it does not
    provide drivers.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 22, 2007

  3. To add to Jack's comments you might be interested in these links...

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445/

    http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&q=MN-710

    A link to the drivers on a third party site...

    http://www.usb-drivers.com/drivers/225/225844.htm

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...