    Can someone please point me in the right direction to download the x64
    version of Tweakui?
    thanks

    Clayton, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Clayton

    John Barnes Guest

    John Barnes, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    Clayton, Mar 11, 2007
  4. Clayton

    John Barnes Guest

    John Barnes, Mar 11, 2007
  5. Clayton

    mikeyhsd Guest

    here is the name for mine.
    might have to search ms or google for it, do not remember the site address.
    tweakui-64tweakuipowertoysetup_amd64.exe
    @sport.rr.com

    mikeyhsd, Mar 11, 2007
  6. Clayton

    Theo Guest

    It's from http://neosmart.net/ but their site isn't working
    correctly right now. It's not Microsoft's.

    Theo, Mar 12, 2007
  7. Clayton

    mikeyhsd Guest

    all I remember is downloading it from ms during the xp pro x-64 beta.
    and by the way that site is working just checked it.

    @sport.rr.com

    mikeyhsd, Mar 12, 2007
  8. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    tweakui-64tweakuipowertoysetup_amd64.exe

    Doesn't work on Vista64 says it needs XP SP-2 or 2003

    Clayton, Mar 12, 2007
  9. Clayton

    mikeyhsd Guest

    you asked for the x64 version.
    there is not one for vista YET .
    the other one called a similar name has some serious problem, as reported today in a vista news group.

    @sport.rr.com

    mikeyhsd, Mar 12, 2007
  10. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    Sorry about that, I was using X64 and now have moved to Vista64

    Clayton, Mar 13, 2007
  11. Clayton

    mikeyhsd Guest

    no problem, it's an easy thing to do.