    Microsoft has released
    MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-502): Microsoft® .NET Framework
    3.5—Windows® Presentation Foundation.

    Adil.Mughal, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Hello Everyone,

    Just want to ask whether there are any books available other than MS
    study guide for this exam i.e. Exam 70-529. I have read reviews on
    Amazon.com and found them very disappointing.

    waiting for the help

    Regards,

    Abul Hasan Lakhani

    Abul Hasan Lakhani, Apr 7, 2009

  3. Someone.... Please Please answer... Don't you people think helping
    someone when he needs it is really really good gesture.

    Any good book? which can cover all the content required for passing the
    exam 70-529. That is because I have heard negative reviews for Microsoft
    self study guide.

    Waiting for immediate feedback!

    Regards,

    Abul Hasan Lakhani.

    Abul Hasan Lakhani, Apr 9, 2009
  4. Ignore the reviews.

    The book is what it is, and if it's an MCTS Training Kit then it's the
    closest thing you're going to get to something that actually focuses on what
    you need to know to pass the cert exam.

    I'd also suggest absorbing every page of information that's available in the
    MSDN Library concerning WPF, and probably several dozen hours of webcasts
    produced over the past three years.

    I think *impatience* is not a good character trait.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 12, 2009
  5. Dear Lawrence,

    I am really sorry for being impatient. But just look when did I write my
    first email and second email. I waited 2 full days before writing again.
    anyways.. I do apologise for that.

    Now for my problem. I thinking there is some confusion. I was asking
    about Distributed Application exam i.e. Exam 70-529 and its related
    Self-Study book. WPF related thing was from someone else.

    So kindly tell me, even if I use the MS book to prepare for Exam 70-529.
    Can u tell me few more resources to supplement my overall learning
    experience and to actually learn about the topic in detail.

    Regards,

    Hasan.

    Abul Hasan Lakhani, Apr 13, 2009
  6. And my point is 2 full days is nothing!

    So, isn't this *your* message (posted 4/7/09 12:31am Central Time (US)?:

    I think my reply is quite relevant (though I do note the minor non-sequiter
    concerning the specific topic: WPF vs Distribubuted Applications).

    I suggested you ignore the reviews, as MSPress MCTS Training Kits are an
    excellent resource for training materials for Microsoft certification exams,
    and I also suggested alternative *reliable* resources for study materials
    (i.e. the MSDN Library, which is the ultimate in resource materials for
    studying Microsoft developer topics).

    The answer would have been the same regardless of the exam number or the
    exam topic of interest.

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 13, 2009
  7. Thanks a Lot!

    Regards,