    Guest Guest

    Broadband is highly recommended with X64 Edition (Due to a lack of 64 Bit
    Dial Up Modem Driver's, that is).

    Guest, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Christian Hougardy

    John Barnes Guest

    Yes, but 1/3 of the country doesn't live in an area with broadband support.
    Satellite isn't practical due to cost or TOS.

    John Barnes, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005
  4. Christian Hougardy

    Ron Bogart Guest

    In
    That's been the MS party line since Win 95 - with little or no regard to the
    fact that the majority of the world (including US) is still stuck with
    modems due to lack of *availability* of Hi Speed connections.

    --
    Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
    Associate Expert

    Ron Bogart, Jun 16, 2005
  5. Yes, Microsoft needs to understand, things aren't as fast paced as it may
    seem in Redmond.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 19, 2005