Microsoft Security Bulletin (Critical 3, Important 4, Moderate 2)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Imhotep, Oct 12, 2005.

  1. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    Individual Bulletins:

    Vulnerability in DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (904706)

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/ms05-050.mspx

    Vulnerabilities in MSDTC and COM+ Could Allow Remote Code Execution (902400)

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/ms05-051.mspx

    Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (896688)

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/ms05-052.mspx

    Important Bulletins:

    Vulnerability in the Client Services for Netware Could Allow Remote Code
    Execution (899589)

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/ms05-046.mspx

    Vulnerability in Plug and Play Could Allow Remote Code Execution and Local
    Elevation of Privilege (905749)

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/ms05-047.mspx

    Vulnerability in the Microsoft Collaboration Objects Could Allow Remote Code
    Execution (907245)

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/ms05-048.mspx

    Main October Bulletin Page:

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms05-oct.mspx

    Have fun WinAdmins!
    Imhotep

    Imhotep, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Imhotep

    Management Guest

    We did, we did!

    SuSe 10 coming to a box near me soon :)

    Charlie.

    Management, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Imhotep

    Steve Welsh Guest

    SuSe 10? <sticks finger down throat>

    Seriously, at least on the side of the `good guys'

    Cheers, Charlie

    Steve

    Steve Welsh, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Imhotep