    From: Bill Gates [mailto:]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:06 PM
    To: <address snipped>
    Subject: Microsoft Progress Report: Security

    Malicious software code has been around for decades. But only in the
    last few years have the Internet, high-speed connections and millions
    of new computing devices converged to create a truly global computing
    network in which a virus or worm can circle the world in a matter of
    minutes.

    Etc...

    Dan Shea, Apr 1, 2004

  2.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=B0Mike=B0=22?=, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Dan Shea

    Phil Guest

    Ya, I just received that days ago. I assure those are exactly from
    microsoft. However, most of it will apply to windows XP user and if are
    using win98, I wouldn't even bother.

    Phil

    Phil, Apr 1, 2004