  1. john morris

    john morris Guest

    these books are crap!

    john morris, Feb 19, 2008

  2. john morris

    mstpie84 Guest

    Try the self-paced training kits. I found those very useful and informative.

    mstpie84, Feb 19, 2008

  3. john morris

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I rather liked the book actually... Are you cursing about it because you
    went through and failed the exam, or just because you do not like the
    writing?

    Montreal MCT, Feb 19, 2008
  4. Based on what exactly?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 19, 2008
  5. You are obviously not meant to be in the IT field. Thankfully, the world
    always needs ditch diggers. Best of luck in that endeavor.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 4, 2008
  6. john morris

    john morris Guest

    John L. Morris, MCP MCDST CET RLS PHD, Commercial Pilot, Professional
    Photographer and yes I have dug a ditch or two, I only see MCP after you
    name?

    john morris, Mar 4, 2008
  7. Too funny.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 4, 2008
  8. Please noob. For being 100 years old, you are no wiser.

    Let us know about the next 10 MS failed tests you take.

    Hang in there, kid.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 5, 2008
  9. john morris

    john morris Guest

    I do not have to take anymore tests, I have retired, I only took these tests
    to prove that my 77 year old brain is still sharp, when Microsoft finds out
    they will probably redo the questions on all their tests. I have started my
    personal help desk, I will send you a card in case you need me.

    john morris, Mar 5, 2008
  10. Aiming for mediocrity is an admirable trait. Best of luck with that!

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 5, 2008