    downloaded evaluation copies of Elements, Paintshop Pro 9, and Ulead
    Photoimpact 8. I can't seem to find Picture it anywhere. Any ideas?

    Steve

    SH, Feb 29, 2004

  2. SH

    RAD Guest

    Don't think Microsoft has trial version you can download for Picture It!
    or the Digital Image 9 programs. Both of their products have rebates
    available, if that matters to you.

    RAD

    RAD, Feb 29, 2004

  3. SH

    Bill Guest

    I think there is a trial version of ArcSoft's PhotoStudio at
    www.arcsoft.com. It's a really good program, and I don't know why more
    people don't use it. There are other accompanying programs as well.

    Bill

    Bill, Feb 29, 2004
  4. SH

    MR Guest

    I think mine came with my pc and xp. Don't know if it is free or one
    of the bundled sw pkgs.
    MR

    MR, Feb 29, 2004
  5. SH

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    No evaluation version that I am aware of. I would also suggest you look
    at ThumbsPlus:

    http://www.cerious.com/

    I have been using this for many years and they have a very responsive
    support staff.

    Fuzzy Logic, Mar 1, 2004