    better product. despite the lack of an updated interface they have lissened
    to the customers and that i like about rarlab. X64 support and theme support
    i do like as well

    DKI, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Ted

    DKI Guest

    In all honestly nor would i and one or 2 features missing like the
    spellchecker is nothing i am concerned about but its a recomendation for
    those who realy want those features till a replacement app that has them is
    avilable but the pre made reg enteries to changing the explorer on startup
    is better than ending task and opening the 32bit shell.

    DKI, Aug 10, 2005

  3. It's the x64 support that got my attention. The interface needs some work,
    and themes just aren't what I need for a compression utility.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Ted

    DKI Guest

    I have to agree that the Interface does need to be worked on.

    DKI, Aug 10, 2005
  5. There is no 64 bit programming language out yet

    I think you're in need of more than just a spell checker.

    Homer J. Simpson, Aug 10, 2005
  6. Ted

    Dennis Guest

    Write one - sounds like you've found an untapped market. :)

    Dennis

    Dennis, Aug 10, 2005
  7. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Write one - sounds like you've found an untapped market. :)

    Microsoft has the best one, so your best bet is go after Microsoft
    like I did.:)
    Microsoft is not only a spell checker, it is also mind reader.

    Ted, Aug 10, 2005
  8. Ted

    Ted Guest

    One at a time son.

    Ted, Aug 10, 2005
  9. Ted

    Rick Guest

    I don't know where you obtained the sentence about 'no 64 bit
    programming language out yet.' but the statement is completely
    felonious, totally STUPID, and bullshit!

    First: There is no such thing as a 64 bit programming language!

    Second: There are several compilers, etc., for the 64 bit environment,
    for several different 64 bit processors. So whomever made the
    ridiculously STUPID statement about '64 bit programming language' is so
    friggin' STUPID that it's almost funny. You would think anyone making
    posts in this forum would have some knowledge about computers!

    Rick, Aug 10, 2005
  10. Ted

    Rick Guest

    Now I know where the STUPID statement came from!

    If you knew anything at all about computers, you would know how STUPID
    your statement is!

    YOU ARE A FRIGGIN' I D I O T! ! ! !

    Rick, Aug 11, 2005
  11. Ted