    I have been unable to find information on OneNote running on XP 64 anywhere.

    Thanks

    John

    john, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Hi,

    I have one note on my 64bit laptop. I had no problems loading it.

    Ken

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Nov 8, 2005

  3. OneNote installs and runs for me.

    OneNote 2003 SP1 is known to show an error message during setup, but if you
    ignore the error message installation completes succesfully.

    Dominic Payer, Nov 8, 2005
  4. john

    t Guest

    Same here installed and running smooth.

    t, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 8, 2005
  6. john

    john Guest

    Thanks to all

    I reran the installation after rebooting. It ran to completion. Had no
    trouble installing SP2.

    Thanks Again

    John

    john, Nov 9, 2005