    xppro so that i can run the application successfully?

    Help will be appreciated....

    Thanks.

    ashjas, Mar 29, 2006

  2. ashjas

    Gordon Guest

    So the reply to your original post in windowsxp.general by Rick "nutcase"
    Rogers who is MVP and presumably knows what he's talking about didn't suit
    you?

    Gordon, Mar 29, 2006

  3. ashjas

    ashjas Guest

    well i thought that someone here knew something better solution,thats
    why i posted it here...by the way what is
    MVP ?

    ashjas, Mar 29, 2006
  4. ashjas

    Gordon Guest

    Most Valued Professional

    Gordon, Mar 29, 2006
  5. ashjas

    Gordon Guest

    ashjas, Mar 29, 2006
  7. ashjas

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Mar 29, 2006
  8. ashjas

    Gordon Guest

    Who asked you, dickhead?

    Gordon, Mar 29, 2006
  9. ashjas

    John Holmes Guest

    Gordon blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Nobody did. But your website really sucks. No kidding.

    John Holmes, Mar 30, 2006