  1. Angel Eyes

    Angel Eyes Guest

    How can I open a Word document in Excell?

    Angel Eyes, May 19, 2008

  2. Same way you hammer a nail with a screwdriver!

    Maybe it would help if you'd be more specific about *exactly* what it is
    you're trying to accomplish.

    For example, Why would you want to open a Word document in Excel?

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, May 20, 2008

  3. Angel Eyes

    lynwood Guest