    Can I remove this 37.7mb of wasted files from my laptop?
    Thanks.

    DG.

    DaveG, Oct 16, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003

  3. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    news:3f8ec073$0$167$...
    > DaveG wrote:
    >
    > > What is it?
    > > Do I need it?
    > > Can I remove this 37.7mb of wasted files from my laptop?
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > DG.

    > Via Google.com
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/net/
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
    > 1&q=Microsoft+.NET+Framework&btnG=Google+Search
    >
    > Or click: http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22652C36

    I did a similar(very similar) Google search.
    I'm still not sure what is is but know -

    A)-I am unlikely to use it

    B)-I have never used it

    C)-Have deleted it now anyway.

    Thanks for your help.

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Oct 16, 2003
  4. DaveG

    Boomer Guest

    DaveG wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> DaveG wrote:
    >>
    >> > What is it?
    >> > Do I need it?
    >> > Can I remove this 37.7mb of wasted files from my laptop?
    >> > Thanks.
    >> >
    >> > DG.

    >> Via Google.com
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/net/
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
    >> 1&q=Microsoft+.NET+Framework&btnG=Google+Search
    >>
    >> Or click: http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22652C36

    > I did a similar(very similar) Google search.
    > I'm still not sure what is is but know -
    >
    > A)-I am unlikely to use it
    >
    > B)-I have never used it
    >
    > C)-Have deleted it now anyway.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > ATB-DG.

    14 minutes and poof...all gone! That was fast!
    Good luck.

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003
  5. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > DaveG wrote:
    >

    > > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > >> Via Google.com
    > >>
    > >> http://www.microsoft.com/net/
    > >>
    > >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
    > >> 1&q=Microsoft+.NET+Framework&btnG=Google+Search
    > >>
    > >> Or click: http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22652C36

    > > I did a similar(very similar) Google search.
    > > I'm still not sure what is is but know -
    > >
    > > A)-I am unlikely to use it
    > >
    > > B)-I have never used it
    > >
    > > C)-Have deleted it now anyway.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your help.
    > >
    > > ATB-DG.
    > >

    > 14 minutes and poof...all gone! That was fast!
    > Good luck.

    Hey I'm a fast worker but it was really down to the computer,I just
    press the mouse buttons!! ;-D
    Cheers B.

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Oct 16, 2003
  6. DaveG

    Boomer Guest

    DaveG wrote:
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> DaveG wrote:
    >> > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >> > I did a similar(very similar) Google search.
    >> > I'm still not sure what is is but know -
    >> >
    >> > A)-I am unlikely to use it
    >> >
    >> > B)-I have never used it
    >> >
    >> > C)-Have deleted it now anyway.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks for your help.
    >> >
    >> > ATB-DG.
    >> >

    >> 14 minutes and poof...all gone! That was fast!
    >> Good luck.

    > Hey I'm a fast worker but it was really down to the computer,I just
    > press the mouse buttons!! ;-D
    > Cheers B.
    >
    > ATB-DG.

    LOL!