    Can I remove this 37.7mb of wasted files from my laptop?
    Thanks.

    DG.

    DaveG, Oct 16, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Boomer Guest

    Via Google.com

    http://www.microsoft.com/net/

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
    1&q=Microsoft+.NET+Framework&btnG=Google+Search

    Or click: http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22652C36

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003

  3. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    I did a similar(very similar) Google search.
    I'm still not sure what is is but know -

    A)-I am unlikely to use it

    B)-I have never used it

    C)-Have deleted it now anyway.

    Thanks for your help.

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Oct 16, 2003
  4. DaveG

    Boomer Guest

    14 minutes and poof...all gone! That was fast!
    Good luck.

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003
  5. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    Hey I'm a fast worker but it was really down to the computer,I just
    press the mouse buttons!! ;-D
    Cheers B.

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Oct 16, 2003