    extension doing on Firefox anyway? How did it get there. I didn't apply it.

    Thanks
    Confused

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 2, 2009

  2. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    "BTW, there was an
    I've tried but it always fails to install.

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 2, 2009

  3. then you should be asking microsoft about your install
    problem.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 3, 2009
  4. Good point. Thanks

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 3, 2009
  5. zimpzampzormp

    Jim S Guest

    I have the same problem so tell us what they say :eek:)

    Jim S, Sep 3, 2009
  6. I open IE, paste :
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...62dc-96a7-4657-af91-6383ba034eab#Instructions
    into the address bar. I don't really understand what they want me to do
    so since I see no obvious anomalies from having the extension on my
    Firefox as it is disabled, I may just try to live with it. Microsoft
    seems to not be of any help although I received a popup last night
    saying that there was an error with the update that they didn't ask me
    to report but that I should report it now. I clicked on the report it
    button. I'll see what happens.

    zimpzampzormp, Sep 3, 2009
  7. zimpzampzormp

    nimd4

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Maybe something like this can help.... kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_FAQs_:_Uninstall_Extensions

    nimd4, Sep 12, 2009