    keyboard, and have had no luck so far, i was hoping someone here would know
    where i can find the drivers ( they arent on
    http//www.microsoft.com/keyboard/ ). Any help would be appreciated

    Guest, Jun 23, 2005

  2. There are no drivers available yet for a number of Microsoft devices such as
    mice and keyboards.
    If they are not on our site then they do not exist.
    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jun 23, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 23, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks for the reply, i saw a site that claimed if you edited the .msi file
    in the keyboard / mouse drivers u could install them even thought they were
    32bit, im guessing that posibility as appealing as it may sound is stupid and
    irrational?

    Guest, Jun 23, 2005
  5. They are talking about "decoration" of inf files - this only works for
    "drivers" that do not actually have a software component such as layers for
    monitors.
    For drivers such as keyboard and mouse etc you need real x64 64-bit software
    drivers (as well as the properly decorated inf file)

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --