    other services such as AIM/Yahoo/ email and all websites come up but
    microsoft.

    Thanks

    Johnny Love, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Johnny Love

    rifleman Guest

    They're still working out how to use linux...;-)

    rifleman, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Johnny Love

    Kenneth C. Guest

    It's a RoadRunner problem, which started yesterday morning. They say they
    are working quickly to resolve the problem. Its mentioned in the network
    status site, that can be accessed in member services, from the RoadRunner
    web site. Hopefully they fix it soon, as my hotmail spam must be piling up.
    lol

    Kenneth C., Sep 3, 2003