Microsoft Money

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by ten_stars, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. ten_stars

    ten_stars Guest

    I put together my own computer system two years ago, and now it doesn't
    work. I put so much on that harddrive, not backed up to CD, I became
    so dependent on it that it's hard for me to even figure out how to
    rapidly reconnect to those systems and paradigms. I have access to
    several other computers and I have that harddrive. Maybe I'll find a
    way to make enough money for a new computer system of my own. But
    immediately previous to my computer crashing, I had bank problems .. to
    wit, I took my bank's advice and used their online banking service for
    several weeks. The numbers downloaded slightly wrong into Microsoft
    Money. This, combined with my already near-total poverty, combined with
    the first unfair overdraft fee caused multiple overdraft fees (at $30
    each) on the same day I got my tax-refund check, for the same amount as
    that check. Problem: I called the bank and they said I had no rights,
    pay them money. This was several months ago, I stopped returning their
    calls, the facts are on a harddrive, I could show it to someone.

    What all this has to do with computers, I don't know ... I do know that
    I'm making many posts today, they are all different, and this is what I
    chose to post in alt.computers. Surely I have a reason.

    ten_stars, Jul 14, 2004