    70-215 (windows 200 Server)
    70-290 ( Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft 2003 Server)

    and will my 70-210 still count towards my MCSA, MCSE 2003 ?

    Dusty M, Jul 9, 2008

  2. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    Check your planner.
    Yes. Check your planner (did I already say that?).

    PAJ, Jul 9, 2008

  3. You did already say that, but no one listens to you anyway! :)

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 10, 2008
  4. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    All except you. Arrr bless :kiss: :kiss:

    PAJ, Jul 10, 2008
  5. Dusty M

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Can I still continue with my MCSE 2003 exams now that the new ones are out,
    maybe the OP could check it's planner? just a thought.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 10, 2008
  6. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    Ooh ooh what's a planner?
    Can I have one?

    PAJ, Jul 10, 2008
  7. Dusty M

    Dusty M Guest

    You all may laugh This is still very new to me "What is a planner"?

    Dusty M, Jul 10, 2008
  8. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    That would be your 'Certification Planner'.
    Log into the MCP site.
    Click on 'View My.... Certification Planner'.

    Quote:
    "Certification Planner
    Evaluate the best path to your next certification.

    The certification planner shows all of your in-progress certifications
    and your options for completing them. CLICK any of the certification
    listed below to view your associated certification planner."

    PAJ, Jul 11, 2008
  9. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    Oh! I forgot:
    hahaha hehehehe >>>>>>>>> Dusty M

    PAJ, Jul 11, 2008
  10. Dusty M

    kemp Guest

    I think J-Lo was a planner.

    And NO! You can't... I'm keeping her to myself!

    Hello PAJ,

    kemp, Jul 11, 2008
  11. Dusty M

    Kline Sphere Guest

    that would be the Planner you're talking about, right?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 11, 2008
  12. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    Good bye

    What are you on about?

    Hello.

    PAJ, Jul 11, 2008
  13. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    Wrong thread. I think this is the J-Lo appreciation thread?

    PAJ, Jul 11, 2008
  14. Dusty M

    kemp Guest

    Where are the GIF's?

    Hello PAJ,

    kemp, Jul 14, 2008
  15. Dusty M

    PAJ Guest

    GIF? Everything is now FLV!

    PAJ, Jul 14, 2008
  16. Dusty M

    Dude Guest

    According to this website, 70-210 still 'counts' as a client exam, even
    though it's retired. 70-290 counts. You still need to take 70-291 and an
    elective for the MCSA certification. You could take 70-620 Vista as the
    elective. Just an idea. Good luck with 70-291. It's a tough exam. Make
    sure to understand TCP-IP networking backwards and forwards. And don't
    forget WINS!

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    Dude, Aug 6, 2008
  17. Dusty M