Microsoft is using your pix without permission

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rboy, Jul 30, 2008.

  1. rboy

    rboy Guest

    rboy, Jul 30, 2008

  2. rboy

    m II Guest

    It's probably being run by Bret Douglas. He is good at that sort of thing.

    mike

    --
    Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
    this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

    http://improve-usenet.org/

    m II, Jul 31, 2008

  3. rboy

    Annika1980 Guest

    Well, if they ever have a contest for "Crappy Nativity Photos" I'm a
    shoo-in!
    I've got one that's so bad you wouldn't believe.

    Do me a favor, Mikey. Please contain your stalking to threads where I
    have posted. I almost missed this one.

    Annika1980, Jul 31, 2008
  4. rboy

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, Aug 1, 2008
  5. rboy

    vdubreeze Guest

    Ray, I'm not sure of your tone, but I'll proceed : )

    You don't think it's odd that I can Live Search a pic of your and
    enter it, and you have nothing to do with it?

    vdubreeze, Aug 1, 2008
  6. rboy

    vdubreeze Guest

    Ray, I just noticed you changed the subject so I get the tone
    now : )

    You do know that if I enter your picture and win I get the prize and
    you get diddly?

    vdubreeze, Aug 1, 2008
  7. Than it's a really funny thing that I can put in photos which i found
    over live search! When it's MY picture I know where it is and don't need
    live search.

    Sorry, this system encourages the people to put up pictures they don't own!

    kruemi

    Marco Tedaldi, Aug 2, 2008
  8. rboy

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In Marco Tedaldi
    Have you read the rules of this contest?

    Do they say anything about requiring you to have rights for the
    pictures you submit?

    Bert Hyman, Aug 2, 2008