    closes by itself seconds later. I do not have this problem with the Real
    Players Internet Explorer, so the problem is with my system.

    Anyone know what is going on? I am running Win 98se.

    Happy, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Happy

    7 Guest

    Dump internet exploder and use firefox.
    Its much safer
    http://www.mozilla.org
    Also thunderbird for email - that too is safer.
    And if want protection from dangerous HTML entering your
    PC, then try privoxy and remember to set up your
    browser(s) to get the data through that.
    You will list of all sites being accessed
    and if stupid adware crap is pulling web pages, you
    will see that being listed, and you can block those
    sites one by one.
    http://www.privoxy.org
    All open source with source code, done up by techies and free.

    7, Feb 11, 2005